Thursday, April 3, 2014

It is that time again

Hello everyone how has your week been going? Last week I promised some bloopers and here they are
                                                                             These where taken from The good the bad and the toasted. I don't usually get to edit things and had a fun time doing it. Also when I went to upload this to YouTube I uploaded the wrong one, so had to do it twice. Then while it was uploading a second time I went to the store leaving my year old with the wife. While I was gone Henry the year old discovered how to work a mouse and canceled my upload, but it is here now. Lastly we have a 10 min short that has taken forever to finish and should be up by the end of this month hopefully. Talk to you next Thrusday

No comments:

Post a Comment